Imparting Life Skills through Technology Education.
Computer Masti(CM) (‘Masti’ means fun in Hindi) is a program to teach computer science in schools. It is currently being used by over 6,00,000 students spread across India. CM addresses the need for an active computer learning through a cutting edge Computer Science core curriculum. It is a collaborative product of IIT Bombay and InOpen Technologies. The Program is available for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE and SSC and other Boards.
The idea behind starting Computer Masti was that most Computer Science Curriculums had over emphasis on skills and less importance on associated concepts. Skills like brainstorming, step wise thinking, decision making and problem solving have been widely recognized as being relevant and important to help students handle real-life situations at any age. These skills are deeply embedded in curriculum and form the essence of Computer Masti.
At Computer Masti we are Imparting LIFE SKILLS through COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION.
A Revolution in Computer Science
- A collaborative product from IIT Bombay and InOpen
- Used by 0.5 million students directly
- 200+ schools
- Available in 10 languages including foreign languages.
- 4000+ teachers trained.
- E-Books downloaded in more than 130 countries.
This is a story where we in the West can look into the developing world, to a country like India who is using technology innovatively. I am talking about Computer Masti-Times of India
Founder-Canonical and Ubuntu
Our Routine Computer Classes have turned into Fun.
- Mrs. Lalitha Hariharan,
Principal Rizvi Schools
For younger Children, Computer Masti is a bible.
- Mrs. Hetal Joshi,Teacher
..its one of the best techniques i have ever seen in my life…
- Boston Public School
Apart from teaching the computer literacy skills, the content also teaches step wise thinking and logical reasoning.
A dream for every parent and must for every child.
- Economic Times, ET Now
The curriculum is very helpful for teachers with its Teacher’s guide. The worksheet nd the activities are very attractive. I enjoyed it very much.
- Mrs. Haseena – IES group of schools
The curriculum makes me feel good as I am able to relate to the need which I see in my schools. The students are bored of dry and mechanical curriculum.
- Mr. Chandrashekhar- Orchid International School, Nasik
Error: Feed has an error or is not validMore Updates
- Case Studies
- News and Press
- लोकमत: १५०: शिक्षकांचा सहभाग देशभरातील शिक्षकांनी अनुभवली कंप्यूटर मस्ती .
- Dainik Jagran: हौसले बुलंद कर रास्तों पे चल दे , तुझे तेरा मुकाम मिल जायेगा . अकेला तू पहल कर , काफिला खुद बन जाएगा !
- Business Standard: InOpen Tech adds fun to computer science learning; eyes 20 crore funding
- Trinity Mirror: InOpen Technologies Cyclathon to raise charity funds
- Business India: Click Easy: Computer Masti redefines the study of computer science